1) Recognising you when you sign-in to use our services. This allows us to provide you with display personalised content, recognise you as a member, and provide other customised features and services;
2) Keeping track of your specified preferences. This allows us to honour your likes and dislikes.
3) Conducting research and diagnostics to improve LUS-expert's content, products, and services.
4) Improving security.
5) Preventing fraudulent activity
6) Delivering content, including ads, relevant to your interests on LUS-expert sites and third-party sites.
7) Reporting. This allows us to measure and analyse the performance of our services.
LUS-expert cookies allow you to take advantage of some of LUS-expert's essential features. For instance, if you block or otherwise reject our cookies, you will not be able to add items to your Shopping Basket, proceed to Checkout, or use any LUS-expert products and services that require you to sign in.
You can manage browser cookies through your browser settings. The 'Help' feature on most browsers show you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to disable cookies, when cookies will expire, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie. If you disable all cookies on your browser, neither we nor third parties will transfer cookies to your browser. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some features and services may not work.
List of cookies used by LUS.expert:
1) Google Analytics (statistical data)
2) Cookie about accepting Cookies